Due to internal promotions we have opportunities for experienced and passionate Chefs to join the team at Lucknam Park Hotel & Spa. The kitchen brigade across the property is managed by Hywel Jones, Executive Chef.
The success of our kitchens is based on the dedication of our Chefs and their motivation to succeed, develop and progress, which is encouraged throughout the brigade. We have two restaurants – the Michelin starred Park restaurant and the 2 rosette Brasserie.
We are looking for a Chef de Partie/Junior Sous Chef to join each kitchen. In these roles you will be expected to work across all sections of the kitchen, support the Head Chef as well as assist in developing the team in order to consistently deliver the quality of food expected by our guests.
The ideal CDP/Junior Sous Chef for our Michelin starred kitchen will:
Currently be working as a CDP/Senior CDP in a comparable property – minimum 3 rosette, Michelin star experience would be a distinct advantage
The ideal CDP/Junior Sous Chef for our Brasserie kitchen will:
Currently be working as a CDP/Senior CDP in a comparable property – minimum 2 rosette
Both roles require you to:
Have extensive experience of working with the finest local produce
- Be able to demonstrate a good range of culinary skills and kitchen knowledge
- Be passionate about working to the highest standard
- Be keen to learn, progress and help to create the perfect customer experience
- Have experience within a pressurised environment and be able to remain calm under pressure
- Be a team player and demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to learning
- An enthusiastic, dedicated and motivated Chef
This is a full time role, working 48 hours a week, our aim is to achieve a 4 day working week, however shift patterns are dependent on business needs and therefore flexibility is required.
In return for your dedication we offer the following benefits:
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Free parking
- Discounts on facilities and products including Spa (treatments and products), Cookery School, Equestrian Centre and dining throughout the property
- Preferential room rates for you and your family at Lucknam Park and other Relais and Chateaux hotels
- Long service awards
- Complimentary nights linked with length of service
- Full training, development and promotional possibilities
- 28 days holiday increasing with length of service
Lucknam Park is unspoilt, country house living at its very best and one of England’s finest 5 star luxury Country House Hotels. We offer fine dining in The Park restaurant or a more relaxed meal in The Brasserie. We have extensive leisure facilities in our Spa and Equestrian Centre plus 500 acres of stunning parkland. Lucknam Park is a proud member of Relais & Châteaux and has been awarded a Michelin Star, AA 5 Red Stars and Visit Britain Gold Award.