HEAD PASTRY CHEF – BEACH HOUSE, OXWICH
Our Beach House Restaurant is situated on the golden sandy beach of Oxwich Bay on the famous and stunning Gower Peninsula in South West Wales. The restaurant has been open for 3 years and is already established as one of the leading restaurants in Wales, having been awarded AA Restaurant of the Year for Wales in 2018, and in 2019 a prestigious Michelin Star and 3 AA rosettes.
The restaurant is now looking for a passionate and talented Head Pastry Chef to our Head Chef/Director Hywel and his team.
A successful candidate will ideally have:
- Outstanding Pastry Chef experience at 3 AA Rosette or 1 Michelin star environment and above
- Excellent leadership skills with a calm mature approach.
- Clear passion for the industry and food.
- Natural ability as a chef with outstanding attention for detail.
- Real ambition to succeed at the highest level.
- Dedicated and excellent team player with strong coaching mentality.
What we offer you:
We offer an excellent working environment with work life balance on Gower Peninsula, a recognised Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The successful candidates will be joining a business with a strong family philosophy and a highly experienced award-winning team driving for the highest standards of food and service.
- A package upto £37k including a share of non-contractual tronc.
- 25% staff discounts on Food and Beverage at sister business the Grove of Narberth Hotel and Coast Restaurant in Saundersfoot.
- £50 staff rate at AA Hotel of the Year Wales, Grove of Narberth.
- Friends and Family rate at Grove of Narberth.
- Access to other Seren Collection benefits.
The Beach House is open 5 days a week for Lunch and Dinner and is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.
If so, we would love to hear from you. Please forward applications with a covering letter and CV’s to our Group HR Manager Oliver email@example.com.