Are you a talented, passionate Head Chef, looking for an opportunity to make a positive contribution to a dynamic and valued team?
The Montague Inn is situated in an idyllic village location.
We’re looking to recruit a passionate and experienced Head Chef to support the running of our fresh food focused pub/restaurant. The company demands the highest quality and presents excellent opportunities for the right candidate to develop and progress themselves and their team. This position offers the opportunity to support the Owners in the full development of the business.
For this exceptional opportunity, the candidate must:
* Show ambition, passion and enthusiasm towards their position
* Thrive on a challenge
* Have substantial experience within a fresh food kitchen, where all items are made from scratch.
* Show determination and dedication to the company.
* Manage and motivate their team to achieve the highest possible standards.
* Ensure company standards are met throughout the kitchen
* Assist with any recruitment requirements
* Recognize and praise good performance within the team
* Work to create menus, select suppliers, control costings and wastage etc.
The experience you will possess:
* A previous Head Chef position is desirable (Those with experience as a Senior Sous in a high end establishment would be considered).
* Fresh food experience is also essential and a classic training background desirable.
* A desire and passion to develop and progress your kitchen to the highest possible standards.
* Experience throughout all kitchen departments and stations.
* Knowledge of budgeting and GP levels is essential.
* Ability to help train staff members through previous experience of your own.
To the right candidate a good competitive salary with bonuses and tips is available along with excellent terms and conditions. Local accommodation could also be available.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you please apply now by sending your CV to Sean at email@example.com