If you are a passionate Commis Chef that wants to learn and progress, Lucknam Park is the place for you.
We currently have a vacancy for a Commis Chef to join the kitchen brigade which is run under the guidance of Hywel Jones, Executive Chef at Lucknam Park Hotel & Spa. The success of our kitchens is based on the dedication of our Chefs and their progression through the ranks.
Our Commis Chefs are expected to work across all sections of the kitchen and assist the team to prepare dishes to the agreed high standards, using the finest local fresh produce.
The ideal Commis Chef will:
- Be able to demonstrate a good range of culinary skills
- Be passionate about working to the highest standard and using the finest local produce
- Be keen to learn, progress and help to create the perfect customer experience
- Have experience within a pressurised environment and be able to remain calm under pressure
- Have experience within a gastro pub or quality restaurant (preferably minimum 1 rosette) using high quality raw ingredients (fine dining experience is not necessary)
If you are an enthusiastic, dedicated and motivated Commis Chef we would love to hear from you. We are offering a full time role working 40-48 hours a week. We can offer assistance sourcing local accommodation.
Please be aware Lucknam Park is located in beautiful countryside which is difficult to reach via public transport, therefore your own transport would be advisable to enable you to fulfil the shifts required for this role.
Please forward a copy of your current CV if you have the relevant experience to fulfil this role.