Thornbury Castle is looking to recruit a talented and passionate Chef de Partie or Senior Chef de Partie to join our talented kitchen team supporting our Michelin experienced Head Chef to cook mouthwatering dishes with as much local and fresh produce.
Are you full of skill, passion and commitment to food? Do you have a fun side to you? Sense of humour and are you looking to work for a fun, unique and creative company?
If you answered yes to these questions then we would love to hear from you!
Who are we?
Thornbury Castle is a hotel steeped in history, surrounded by unspoiled grounds on the edge of the Cotswolds.
- Already have experience working at Chef de Partie level for a minimum of 2 years
- Enjoy being busy and can work well under pressure during service
- Want to work with a team of relaxed professionals in a stunning countryside location
- Are you a team player
- Confident with a keen eye for detail
- Committed to good Food Hygiene and Health and Safety practices
- A glass half full rather than half empty sort of person
- Flexible to work hours as set by the business, hours will include evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
Staff benefits include;
- Competitive salary
- Excellent Share of tips & service charge
- Fun working environment
- Membership of hotel leisure club
- Discounted spa treatments
- Discounted stays at Luxury Family Hotel properties
- 50% discount off Food & Beverage
- Internal transfers and career development within LFH Group
- Excellent training and development plan
- Meals on Duty
- 28 days annual leave
- Uniforms on duty for customer face to face roles
- Onsite staff parking
Only candidates legally eligible to work in the UK need apply. Before applying please check out the hotel location as transport is limited, own car is advisable and parking is available.www.thornburycastle.co.uk
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, however on occasion, due to overwhelming response we may be unable to reply to every application individually. Therefore, if you do not hear from us within two weeks, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.