As a Chef de Partie you will enable and help to take guests on a sumptuous culinary journey. As part of our talented culinary team you will showcase both flair and creativity in combining quality British ingredients with a cosmopolitan mix of international, Italian and French influences. Working within one of London’s newest and modern kitchens featuring all of the latest specialist culinary equipment, our team creates an elegant, yet contemporary theme in keeping with the Café Royal’s history and hallmarks of exceptional quality and style.
Working as part of a main kitchen you will demonstrate a flexible and adaptive hands-on approach in order to lead and supervise a dedicated section of talented culinary professionals.
- Proven experience ideally as a Chef De Partie within a luxury hotel or high quality destination restaurant
- Desire to join a hotel to grow and develop with, and proven commitment to past employers
- Exposure to international cuisines, particularly with Italian, French or modern European influences is advantageous
- Flexibility to work evening and weekend shifts
- Competitive Salary + Service Charge
- Group Life Assurance and pension
- Amazing training and development opportunities
- On duty meals
- Uniform and weekly dry cleaning allowance
- Discounted room rates and F&B, as well as other lifestyle discounts such as gyms and local shopping
- Recommend a colleague bonus scheme