This is an excellent opportunity to represent a superb national distributor of some of the UK’s finest cheese and gourmet foods as a Sales Account Manager responsible for maintaining and building business across South Wales, Herefordshire and into Bristol.
As a field based Sales Account Manager you will be provided with a laptop and phone. You will maintain and increase product sales to current and new customers in your designated geographical area.
As a field based Sales Account Manager you must:
- Identify and target list of customers and potential customers, set priorities and increase penetration of that market.
- Plan and manage customer orders into production, warehouse and distribution.
- Maintain and build business with existing customers.
- Develop marketing strategy and keep abreast of market developments and new ideas.
- Bring through new products with commercial development relevant to market needs.
- Prepare and agree with the Area Sales Manager a detailed annual budget for sales, gross margins and expenses.
- Review and keep Area Sales Manager informed of likely outcomes.
- Work in conjunction with Customer Service Team.
- Maintain communications with staff.
- Ensure company compliance to regulatory requirements and guidelines for food safety, food hygiene, Good Manufacturing Practice and quality
Our clients and valued customers include independent restaurants and hotels, national restaurant and hotel groups, independent retailers including farm shops and delis, contract caterers, food manufacturers, the travel industry, export and other wholesalers and we are looking for an experienced field based Sales Account Manager to represent us across the Cotswolds region.
Competitive salary dependant on experience.