Control Induction are specialist manufacturers of induction cooking suites.
Offering a range of cost-effective units to suit a variety of different commercial catering needs, the team at Control Induction can offer bespoke buying advice to ensure caterers and operators are choosing the right cooking suites for the right application.
- 30 years of expertise in cutting edge, energy-saving induction equipment
- Improved energy usage boasting impressive energy cost savings
- Precision heating technology for consistent cooking
- Innovative space utilisation for maximum staff efficiency
- Options for under suite built-in appliances, including ovens and refrigeration
- Reduced ventilation requirements
- Improved working environment and safety
- Easy to clean units
- Tailored manufacturing in Kent
Don’t take our word for it, this is what some of our industry’s top chefs have to say about our kit and service:
@chefnick:Love my plancha from @GeoffSnelgrove http://t.co/j7S0bHjOzW
@LumiereChelt @Controlinduction The plancha is the star not me, great piece of kit, wouldn’t be without it!!!
@ChefDanCox: @GeoffSnelgrove @garethchefjones @adschef Nice! It’s an amazing piece of kit
@darrengdwn: @lovesgreatfood @GeoffSnelgrove it has been a game changer, quicker, cleaner, cooler, more versatile. And it all works!
@paulwalshchef: My lovely new stove top @2850restaurant, cheers @Controlinduction
@elliotcafe: Couldn’t have done it without you!
For more information or to speak to the team, call 01622 872821 or visit our website: www.controlinduction.co.uk